The land of a thousand forests and lakes and that of the Santa Claus, Finland is one of the best International study destinations both in terms of the quality of its universities and the innovation inducing atmosphere it offers. With the quality of life offered, coupled with the tag one of the safest countries in the world, and a richly endowed nature with four distinct seasons, Finland is too irresistible a study destination.
WHY STUDY IN Finland?
• An affordable study destination
• Home to some of the world’s finest universities
• Country with one of the highest social progress index
• Over 300 international study programs available in English
• Offers excellent opportunity for innovations
• One of the most peaceful and sustainable country of the world
• One of the healthiest eco systems of the world (Environmental performance index 2016)
• Study programs with close collaboration with Industry and business
• Excellent opportunity to explore some of the breath taking Scandinavian destinations
In Finland there are two types of higher educational sectors, universities and polytechnics (also known as universities of applied sciences). Polytechnics provide vocational education whereas universities offer academic and research based education.
• August-September and January-February
Foreign get work permit automatically which allows them to work up to 20 hours per week during terms and full time during holidays.