Studying in Lithuania puts you at the heart of Europe, where age old traditions meet new age charm. Lithuania has been making giant strides in economic development, which is also evident from its education infrastructure that is truly world class. With tuition fees and living cost at reasonable levels and unlimited opportunities to explore, studying in Lithuania offers total value for the money.
Why Study in Lithuania?
• First rate education offered
• Most bilingual and educated nations in Europe
• Provides Schengen visa with access to more than 25 countries of Europe
• Relatively low tuition fees when compared to most European countries
• Relatively low cost of living when compared to most European countries
• Highly subsidized accommodation for international students
• Lithuanian qualifications are most sought after the world over
• Superb academic and research facilities offered
• Offers a conducive and safe environment for International students
• Strong economy with booming sectors
• Ranks high in Human development index
20hrs /per week (from second year only)