Malaysia is a country of contrasts both in terms of culture and geography. It is a power house of business and trade in Southeast Asia. Malaysia has carved a niche for itself as the centre of academic excellence in the region. Excellent quality of living, affordable study costs and multiculturalism makes Malaysia one of the most irresistible study option for international students.
WHY STUDY IN MALAYSIA?
• Politically Stable and Safe Country
• Business and trade hub of south east Asia
• World class quality education
• Trans-national Education & International Affiliations.
• “2+1” twinning Degree Programmes
• Has many foreign university campuses
• Low Living cost and Affordable Tuition Fees
• A melting pot of different cultures
• Student friendly laws for international students.
• Opportunities to earn while you learn
• Simple and Hassle Free Way to Obtain Student Pass.
• A harmonious Multi-Ethnic Population
• Great opportunity to experience different cultures.
Erican College is a member of the Erican Education Group under OXFORD UNIVERSITY , an award-winning comprehensive education provider. Since its establishment in 1990, Erican Education Group has helped more than 200,000 students to obtain tertiary qualifications, language or life skills. Today, Erican College offers a comprehensive array of tertiary programmes to meet the demands of the modern competitive business world. Our programmes produce graduates who are well-equipped with the necessary skills to make them desirable and essential by the employers of their respective industries.
Erican College beat 500 other colleges and won “Malaysia’s Best College Award” in 2016, given by Deputy Minister of Higher Education, YB Datuk Dr Mary Yap.
• February /April/July /October /November