Singapore is the premier education hub of Asia, where tradition and modernity tastefully unite offering students a truly global educational experience. Singapore education is based on a broad base curriculum and global perspective that equips them to excel in the competitive job market.
• Full name: Republic of Singapore
• Climate generally hot and humid.
• Location: South eastern Asia, islands between Malaysia and Indonesia
• Language official languages Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and English
• Capital of Singapore: Singapore
• Currency: SGD (Singapore Dollar)
WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
• Obtain a recognized international degree/diploma without travelling to a western country.
• A safe city with low crime rate and a stable political institution.
• Proximity to India, Singapore is only a few hours apart by air.
• Multilingual country that provides a conducive environment for students to study.
• Enjoy high standards of living, healthcare and education.
• Singapore has a thriving arts and cultural scene.
• Excellent job opportunities due to the presence of many multi-national companies in Singapore.
SINGAPORE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
The Singapore educational system consists of :- Polytechnics
They Offer practice-oriented studies at the diploma level offering wide range of courses from Engineering, Business Studies, Mass Communication, Design and Info-Communications.
Coleman college is an institution that offers technical knowledge in various industrial sectors. Apart from providing full-time institutional training and traineeship programmes for secondary school leavers, COLEMAN also provides continuing education programmes for working adults.
BITC is a leading baking industry training college in Singapore that provides professional training, WSQ courses and THEIR own certificate and diploma programmes. BITC works hard to continuously bring in new and exciting programmes based on local and international market needs and demands.
• Offer postgraduate, graduate and research programmes.
• In addition to local universities, worlds leading foreign universities have their campuses (institutes of higher learning) or have joint collaborations/programmes with local universities.
• January /February /April/May/July/August/October/November.