Switzerland is a mountainous nation renowned for its outstanding universities, research institutions and high quality of life with plenty of opportunities to explore natural beauty and of courses enjoy some of the best chocolates and fondue in the world.
WHY STUDY IN Switzerland?
- High-quality education
- World-leading research environment
- Low tuition fees as universities are mainly publicly funded
- Wide spectrum of study programs
- Many study programs in English
- Low student/faculty ratio and small working groups
- Excellent facilities
• January / February /April / May/ July/ August /October /November
• IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
• Diploma programs require an IELTS Overall band score of 6.5
• Post Graduate Diploma programs require 6 bands Bachelors & Masters Programs require an Overall band score of 6.5