Sweden as a country is known for its inventions and universities with academic excellence that help students build a great career. There is more that Sweden can offer be it the scenic outdoor locations, cultural rezenduous or lip smacking delicacies. So come on, check out what Sweden has in store for you.
WHY STUDY IN Sweden?
• Courses with cutting edge technology and high end research
• Liberal scholarships up to 100%
• IELTS/TOEFL not required for Engineers
• Beautiful cities, efficient public transportation, peaceful country with minimum pollution
• Industry centric courses to give students practical experience and skill independence to make them competitive.
• Rigorous quality control on all courses taught
• Most universities fully subsidize tuition costs for students, regardless of their nationality , making education quite affordable
• Sizeable number of courses offered in English so foreign language should not be a barrier for international students.
• Excellent International study environment with all programs taught in English
• One of the most technically strong countries in terms of inventions
• Three Swedish universities figures in the list of world’s top 100 universities
• One of the strongest economies in the world
• Birthplace of many successful innovative companies like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson, Tetrapak Ikea, H&M, Eletrolux
WORK PERMIT AND STAY BACK
• Unlimited work rights for students while studying(Dependents can join)
• 3 YEAR stay back FOR ENGINEERS
Unlike other countries, in Sweden a work permit holder of more than 1 year is entitled to all social benefits like free health and education for self and family. Which means if one get work permit he/she does not have to pay the remaining tuition fee. Student can even start their own business during studies with free work place for the first 6 months. Universities also help students in developing their new ventures.